1) Mix flour, italian seasoning, and pepper together.
2) Dredge pot roast through mixture.
3) Cut small slits in pot roast for garlic. Cut garlic cloves into smaller peices and put pieces in little slits in pot roast.
4) Add pot roast to slow cooker.
5) Add all other ingredients to slow cooker. Make sure potatoes are cut in half.
6) Add about 1 cup of water, oregeno, and other seasons of your choice.
7) Cook on low for 8-9 hrs.
Great with Corn Bread.
Use Reg Pototes - cut in half
Use 3-4 Whole Yellow Onions cut in 1/4's
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1179g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 20 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2351.4mg||81 %|
|Potassium 2504.1mg||66 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 94g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.2g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 81.8g|
|Protein 18.2g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 468
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!