- Sieve the flour through into a mixing bowl and then add the sugar, baking powder and eggs!
- Cut the butter into lots of small pieces or slighlty melt (to make mixing easier)!
- Then mix the ingredients but NOT to a paste - you don't need to worry about breaking all the butter down!
- Line 2 tins with non-stick paper and butter and spread the mix evenly throughout and cook for 25 mins at 180 degrees celcius on the middle shelf!
- Allow the cakes halves to cool but place the tins on top to retain the moisture!
- Jam one layer and then sprinkle icing sugar through a sieve on the top of the cake!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 168 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.7g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 181.3mg||56 %|
|Sodium 438.8mg||15 %|
|Potassium 72.8mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.1g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 32.6g|
|Protein 6.2g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 321
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.