1. In a medium bowl toss avocados with 1 TBSP lemon juice; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl stir together cream cheese and remaining lemon juice.
3. Stir in all remaining ingredients except crab meat and avocados.
4. Serve warm or cold.
5. To serve warm, heat oven to 350 degrees. Place dip in ovenproof serving dish and bake 15-20 minutes.
6. Stir gently before serving. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or corn chips.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (653g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1229 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 136.6g||182 %|
|Saturated Fat 52.3g||262 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 58.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.6g|
|Cholesterol 249.5mg||77 %|
|Sodium 792.8mg||27 %|
|Potassium 2324.5mg||61 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.5g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 27.1g||109 %|
|Sugars, other 19.4g|
|Protein 21.8g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1430
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!