1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and prepare baking trays with nonstick spray or parchment paper.
2. Flour your countertop and roll out thawed large sheet of puff pastry as thinly as possible, then using a pizza cutter or knife cut the sheet into 2-inch by 2-inch squares.
3. On 1/2 of the squares, put a tablespoon of mashed avocado, then a teaspoon of cream cheese, then a teaspoon of salsa.
4. Use the other 1/2 of the squares as lids and cover the filled squares. Seal the pastries by pressing the edges in with a fork, taking care to completely seal each pastry.
5. Apply egg wash from beaten egg to topside of pastries.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove from oven, let cool 5-10 minutes, then serve.
Pastries are best served fresh, but will keep for up to 48 hours in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat in microwave before serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 61 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.8g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 33mg||10 %|
|Sodium 158.4mg||5 %|
|Potassium 155.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 1.2g|
|Protein 1.8g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 76
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!