1. Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out the yolks into a small bowl.
2. Cut the avocado in half and add one half to the yolks. Mash the egg yolks and the avocado with a fork.
3. Cut the remaining avocado half into half again (you now have two 1/4 avocado portions) and dice up one 1/4 into small pieces.
4. Stir the diced avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper into the egg/avocado mash.
5. Fill egg whites with yolk mixture (you can use a piping bag & tip or just use a couple of spoons) and place on a serving plate.
6. Cut the remaining 1/4 avocado into small pieces for garnish and place on top of each deviled egg.
7. Sprinkle lightly with cayenne.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (105g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 213.3mg||66 %|
|Sodium 131.8mg||5 %|
|Potassium 311.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 1.9g|
|Protein 7.3g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 171
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!