1. In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix well. Add mashed avocado and mix into the flour.
2. Add water as needed and knead into a soft, non sticky dough. Cover and allow to "rest" for 30 minutes or so.
3. Divide dough into equal lemon sized balls. With the help of a little flour roll out into an even circle of desired thickness.
4. Heat a tawa/ griddle/ flat pan and place rolled out dough on it. Cook the roti gets small bubbles on the side facing upwards, flip over and cook the other side until it gets small golden/ brown spots. When both sides are evenly cooked, remove from heat.
5. Proceed with the rest of the dough in the same manner. Balance of the dough can be refrigerated and used within a couple of days.
Serve rotis hot with dhal, any type curry of choice or even some pickle and raita.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (125g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 21 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.3g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1753.3mg||60 %|
|Potassium 492.3mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 87.3g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.7g||59 %|
|Sugars, other 72.5g|
|Protein 16.5g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 408
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!