1) Take all of the ingredients out.
2) Toast 2 slices of Rye Bread.
3) Cut the tomatoes and avocado in half. Peal the avocado. Condiment it with "Lemon, salt, black pepper"
***FOR EACH SLICE DO THE FOLLOWING***
4) With a fork smash 1/2 of avocado and butter the bread with it.
5) Load the slice with "rocket" then "cherry tomatoes" then "prosciutto" then "parmesan cheese"
6) Cut the other 1/4 avocado in slaces and place it alongside the plate with some tabasco sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (855g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 571 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 63.4g||85 %|
|Saturated Fat 16g||80 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 34.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.2g|
|Cholesterol 43mg||13 %|
|Sodium 1128.3mg||39 %|
|Potassium 2479.3mg||65 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.2g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22.6g||90 %|
|Sugars, other 22.6g|
|Protein 18.1g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 763
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!