- Spread Monterey Jack Cheese and half of cheddar cheese over the bottom of pie shell.
- Sprinkle tomatoes over cheese.
- Stir half and half, eggs, and seasoning in a bowl.
- Pour into pie shell, sprinkle with remaining of cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 40 - 50 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (470g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 522 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 58g||77 %|
|Saturated Fat 32.3g||162 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 672.5mg||207 %|
|Sodium 527.2mg||18 %|
|Potassium 625.9mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 14.2g|
|Protein 34.6g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 710
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.