1) Cut Ribs into 4 equal pieces and rub with Applewood Rub.
2) Place special rib holder in the Ninja Foodi and place 4 pieces of ribs on edge in the rib holder.
3) Add Apple Cider Vinegar and water to the Foodi.
4) Place pressure lid on Foodi and set to seal.
5) Set Foodi to Pressure "Hi" and set time to 45 Minutes.
6) Manual release presure and remove rib holder and ribs from Foodi. Dump liquid from pot and put it back in Foodi.
7) Bush ribs with barbeque sauce and return holder and ribs to the Foodi.
8) Close "Air Crisp Lid" , set Foodi to "Air Crisp" 390 degrees and 10 minutes. Press Start,
9) When done Remove Ribs from Foodi and brush on more barbeque as desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (984g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1447 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 160.8g||214 %|
|Saturated Fat 59.4g||297 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 72.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.5g|
|Cholesterol 551.1mg||170 %|
|Sodium 684.3mg||24 %|
|Potassium 1888.8mg||50 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.9g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 45.1g|
|Protein 109.7g||157 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2119
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!