* Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
* Spread 1 sheet phyllo on flat work surface; brush evenly with melted butter.
* Place a second sheet of phyllo on top; brush with melted butter.
* Place third sheet of phyllo on top of 2 sheets; brush with melted butter.
* Place Alouette® Baby Brie® on the near side
* Begin rolling the Alouette® Baby Brie® Wedge to fully wrap in phyllo making sure the edges are folded in to seal
* Bake 8-12 minutes, until golden brown.
* Cool 10 minutes serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (50g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 185 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.6g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g||65 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 62.5mg||19 %|
|Sodium 300mg||10 %|
|Potassium 54.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.9g|
|Protein 7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 219
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.