1. Put an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 375°.
2. Spray a 12-count nonstick mini-muffin pan with vegetable oil. Put a strip of parchment paper, 1" wide and 5" long into each muffin cup allowing the sides to hang over.
3. Unroll the pie crust and using round cookie cutters, cut out 12 (3") circles and 12 (2") circles of dough.
4. Lightly press the 3" circles into the bottom and sides of the muffin tray.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, lemon juice, arrowroot, and orange zest until smooth. Stir in the strawberries.
6. Spoon the filling into the muffin cups and lightly brush the edges of the dough with beaten egg.
7. Put the 2" circles on top. Using the tines of a fork, press the edges of the dough together to seal. Lightly brush the tops with egg.
8. Using the tip of a knife, cut a 1/4" slit the center of each pie.
9. Bake until the crust is golden, about 14 min. Remove from oven and cool for 30 min before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (14g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 15.5mg||5 %|
|Sodium 5.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 20.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2g|
|Protein 0.5g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 14
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!