1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Coat the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish with a good amount of olive oil.
3. Add onions and garlic to the dish, stirring to coat. Add more oil if necessary.
4. Salt and pepper both sides of the cod then coat with breadcrumbs.
5. Place cod on top of onions and garlic and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Increase temperature to 400°F and bake for a further 10 minutes. Internal temperature of the fish should be 135°F.
Err on the side of too much olive oil - you can always serve it with a slotted spoon.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (121g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 201.9mg||7 %|
|Potassium 189.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 13.9g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 76
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.