• Preheat oven to 300°.
• Prepare noodles according to package directions.
• While the noodles are boiling:
• Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
• Drain the cans of tuna and flake the tuna into a mixing bowl.
• Add the soup, milk, melted butter, salt and pepper in with the tuna and mix well.
• Crush the croutons and set aside.
• Put the prepared noodles in a 2 or 3 quart saucepan.
• Cover the noodles with the tuna / soup mixture.
• Sprinkle with the crushed croutons.
• Bake at 300° for 30 minutes.
Tuna Noodle Casserole is wonderful when topped with pork and beans. Just open up the can and spread about three or four tablespoons onto a serving of casserole.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (207g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 132 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.7g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 70.8mg||22 %|
|Sodium 733.8mg||25 %|
|Potassium 330.2mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.8g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 47.3g|
|Protein 21.5g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 421
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!