1. Cut bacon into small pieces. Fry in a small skillet until crisp. Add onion and saut? until translucent. Pour off fat.
2. Melt 1 teaspoon of the butter in an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
3. Whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Pour in to pan and tilt the pan so that the egg spreads to the edge of the pan.
4. Cook over low flame until the eggs begin to set. Tilt pan so uncooked egg runs to side. Loosen eggs from the side of the pan.
5. Carefully place bacon and onion mixture in center of eggs. Add cheese if you would like and fold outer edges in to the center.
6. Slide omelet out of the pan and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (655g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1071 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 119g||159 %|
|Saturated Fat 42.4g||212 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 47.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.6g|
|Cholesterol 2235.8mg||688 %|
|Sodium 2408.2mg||83 %|
|Potassium 952mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 5.6g|
|Protein 77.7g||111 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1407
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!