1) Preheat oven to 190 degrees celcius.
2) Cook bacon in heated frying pan, stirring until crips
3) Using hands, squeeze moisture from spinach; chop finely
4) Combine bacon, spinach and dip in medium bowl.
5) Cut each sheet of pastry into four equal squares.
6) Spoon one-eighth of the spinach mixture into centre of each square. Fold pastry over to form a triangle. Pinch edges together to seal.
7) Place triangles on oiled oven tray. Brush with egg.
8) Bake uncovered in hot oven, about 15 minutes or until browned and crisp.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (108g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 211 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.4g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 51.4mg||16 %|
|Sodium 440.7mg||15 %|
|Potassium 169.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.9g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 14.5g|
|Protein 6.7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 302
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!