1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Pour off the drippings, reserving 2 tsp. in pan.
3) Add broccoli and onion to drippings; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add the garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
4) In a small bowl, whisk the eggs ,parsley, seasoned salt and pepper until blended. Stir in the cheddar cheese, tomato, bacon and broccoli mixture.
5) Divide mixture evenly between 2 greased 10-oz. ramekins. Bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 22-25 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1203g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 878 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 97.6g||130 %|
|Saturated Fat 54.7g||274 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 31.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.8g|
|Cholesterol 945.5mg||291 %|
|Sodium 1551.3mg||53 %|
|Potassium 3379.3mg||89 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 105.1g||31 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 104.3g|
|Protein 92.6g||132 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1653
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!