1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a sharp bread knife, cut the loaf almost to the bottom in both directions to create squares. Place the loaf on tin foil covered cookie sheet, making sure that there is enough foil to cover the entire loaf during baking.
3. Put half of the cheese between the cuts.
4. Bake the bacon in the oven at 350 degrees until it is crispy. About 30-40 minutes. If you have a cooling rack that will fit into your baking sheet, it will reduce the shrinkage of the bacon and make it a whole lot less greasy! (See you can reduce the calories of bacon! ;-) )
5. Drain the bacon and pat dry with paper towels while it is cooling.
6. Chop the bacon, but not to finely.
7. Put the bacon into the cuts and cover with the remaining cheese.
8. Melt the butter and mix in the ranch dressing until well blended. Pour over the entire loaf and then wrap the entire loaf with the excess tin foil.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
10. Unwrap the loaf and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
11. Let it cool for about 5 minutes and then dig in and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1329g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4686 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 520.7g||694 %|
|Saturated Fat 260g||1300 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 174.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 43.1g|
|Cholesterol 1162.9mg||358 %|
|Sodium 9247mg||319 %|
|Potassium 1707.1mg||45 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 167.4g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 160.5g|
|Protein 172.4g||246 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6021
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!