1. Cut chicken breasts into 1-2 inch pieces.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, pepper, and ranch seasoning. Mix until combined.
3. Place chicken in Ziploc bag and pour ranch dressing mixture over the chicken. Seal and tun to coat. refrigerate at least 3 hours o ovenight.
4. Place bacon on a microwave plate lined with paper towels so it's not laying on top of the other pieces. Microwave the bacon on a plate for about 1.5 minutes. You will have to do multiple batches. Cut bacon stips into 2-inch square pieces.
5. Thread a piece of chicken, then bacon repeating until the skewer is filled.
6. Place on gill preheated to 350 degees. Gill 6-8 minutes on each side then flip. emove when the chicken has reached 165 degees.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (172g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 258 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.6g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 104.3mg||32 %|
|Sodium 546.1mg||19 %|
|Potassium 407.5mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 32.8g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 399
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!