1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2. Arrange bacon slices on baking sheet. Bake until pale golden, about 8 minutes.
3. Cut each slice crosswise in half. Cool.
4. Wrap 1 bacon piece around sides of each scallop and secure with a toothpick.
5. Preheat oven to 400-degrees. Place scallops on baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, boil cream in heavy large skillet until reduced to 3/4 c., about 3 minutes.
7. Add mustard and syrup and boil until thickened to sauce consistency, about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
8. Remove toothpicks from scallops. Spoon sauce evenly onto 4 small plates. Arrange scallops decoratively atop sauce.
9. Sprinkle with chives and serve. Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 382 by RecipeLu on Dec 18, 1997
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (183g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 344 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.3g||51 %|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 92.9mg||29 %|
|Sodium 880.5mg||30 %|
|Potassium 435.6mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 21.7g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 467
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.