1) Microwave bacon between 10 paper towels (5 layers on each side) for 5 - 6 minutes. Crumble and set aside.
2) Cook tortellini according to package; drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
3) Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add pine nuts to pan; cook 1 1/2 minutes until toasted - stirring occasionally. Add nuts to bowl of pasta.
4) Heat olive oil in the same skillet over low heat. Add garlic and saute 1 minute. Add spinach to pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Add to bowl.
5) Add to bowl; parmesan, pepper, and crumbled bacon. Toss well and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (173g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 284 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.5g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g||63 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 87.2mg||27 %|
|Sodium 931.1mg||32 %|
|Potassium 204.7mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.1g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 52g|
|Protein 25g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 602
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.