1. Preheat oven to 375 f
2. Line shallow baking pan with parchment paper
3. Cut each Chicken breast n half horizontally to make four fillets that are about 1/2 inch thick at the wider end.
4. Season the chicken with salt and peeper
5. Place the chicken in a bowl and top with the honey mustard or ranch dressing toss to coat.
6. Place the coated chicken fillets in the lined baking pan, spaced 1 inch apart.
7. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of the cheddar cheese on top of the chicken
8. Drape each chicken stack with 4 half slices of bacon, fully covering the surface of the chicken.
9. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 F. then set the oven to broil for 5 minutes to crisp the bacon.
10. Garnish with parsley before serving, if desired.
11.Serve with honey mustard or ranch.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (144g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 87 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.7g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 94.4mg||29 %|
|Sodium 249.3mg||9 %|
|Potassium 330.4mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.3g|
|Protein 33.4g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 230
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.