1. In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, ketchup and whisk, then add turkey, green and red peppers, mushrooms, and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add breadcrumbs slowly until mixture pulls together and holds but it still moist.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F
3. Grease a large casserole dish with a drizzle of olive oil
4. Take 1 cup of the meat mixture and form into a mini loaf (football shape) then roll lightly in breadcrumb and set into casserole dish. Repeat 3 times. Meat mix should make 4 loafs.
5. Cut bacon slices in half, Lay bacon on top of the meat loaf, where each strip is touching and only one layer covers the top of the meatloaf, then top with a squirt of ketchup for garnish
6. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes at 350°F
7. Serve with favorite sides, like mash, baked potatoes, rice, veggies, you name it!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (697g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.4g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 167.1mg||51 %|
|Sodium 1296.2mg||45 %|
|Potassium 1192.6mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.5g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 40.2g|
|Protein 33.6g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 400
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.