1. 1 g Yeast + 125 g flour + 125 warm water and leave over night room temp
2. Add 140 g warm water to Poolish
3. Mix dry 300 g flour + 1g yeast + 5 g of salt
4. Add dry ingredients to poolish
5. Leave 10 minutes.
6. Briefly kneed about 4 time (10 minutes between)
7. 1 hour to rise
8. Punch down and split into 3 roughly 230 g each
9. Flatten out in oval, fold over to middle on slightly floured table. Roll and fold in to center. Let rest for 10 minutes
10. Flatten slightly, fold 1/3 over to center and then roll out to desired length....quite skinny.
11. Place on baking linen and leave for 1 hour
12. Transfer to parchment paper an score dough with sharp knife 4-5 times and bake 245 C for 15 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!