Do not throw away your almond milk pulp. Use it for this recipe! It is easy and healthy. Give it a try.. u'll love it!
1. Roast the almond pulp at low heat until it dry and powdery.
2. Break the dark chocolate into pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl. Heat at 500W power for 1 minutes.
3. Add unsalted butter and coconut oil into the dark chocolate bowl. Heat for another 1 minutes or until the dark chocolate is melted. Stir well.
4. Beat the eggs together with sugar until the sugar is dissolves. Pour into warm chocolate mixture bowl. Stir well.
5. Add the roasted almond pulp and cocoa powder into the mixture and stir it really well.
6. Pour the batter into a baking pan. Baked at 180 degree celcius for about 30-35 minutes.
7. Cut the brownies when it completly cool down (10 - 12 pieces).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 103 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.4g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 10.5mg||3 %|
|Sodium 55.7mg||2 %|
|Potassium 194.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.9g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 14.1g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 176
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!