1. Place the bananas into a mixing bowl and mash the bananas with a fork.
2. Add sugar and mix it well.
3. Add oats, granolas, almond pulp and chocolate chips. mix it well.
4. Scoop the cookies into 1" ball and space 2" apart on the lined cooking sheets.
5. Bake at 200 Celcius for about 12-15 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (41g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 78 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.7g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 203.7mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 10g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 139
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!