1. Preheat oven to 350'F.
2. Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
3. Melt butter in baking pan in oven.
4. Place the apple slices evenly over bottom of pan.
5. Bake for about 10 min, or until apples soft.
6. Remove apples from oven, and dust with brown sugar and cinnamon.
7. In a blender, combine pancake ingredients, and spread over apples.
8. Return to oven, and bake about 30-40 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with sugar topping, serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (442g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 449 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.9g||67 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.8g||144 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 450.2mg||139 %|
|Sodium 2809.3mg||97 %|
|Potassium 565mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.2g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 39.4g|
|Protein 20.7g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 685
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!