Preheat the oven to 350°F
1. Combine the beef and spices in a bowl.
2. Spray cookie sheet with pam or other nonstick
3. Press the beef into the bottom of a large cookie sheet and poke holes into each patty (should be 24 holes)
4. Bake beef for 20 minutes in oven, drain the liquid and set aside.
5. In a large skillet over medium/high heat caramelize onions.
6. Split the rolls and cover bottom of baking sheet (be sure to re-non-stick!)
7. Top all rolls with beef, then onions, then cheese, followed by bun.
8. Glaze rolls with butter topping
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (354g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 831 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 92.3g||123 %|
|Saturated Fat 51.6g||258 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 334.4mg||103 %|
|Sodium 1499.4mg||52 %|
|Potassium 758.8mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.7g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 20.6g|
|Protein 59.7g||85 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1154
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!