1. Leave above out for one hour to come to room temperature and soften the cheese.
2. Melt butter in a bowl over saucepan of water, crush biscuits and add to butter.
3. Butter pan well and spread biscuit crumb into bottom and up the sides of the tin.
4. Beat eggs and gradually blend in the Castor sugar.
5. Cut the cheese into squares and beat in gradually
6. Beat continuously for four minutes adding the Vanilla extract
7. Mix by hand and GENTLY add the sour cream into mixture
8. Pour cream mixture into pan and sprinkle top with a little nutmeg/cinammon.
9. Bake at 375F/190C for half an hour
10. DO NOT OPEN OVER DOOR. LEAVE IN OVEN FOR ONE HOUR THEN REMOVE.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (264g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 537 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 59.6g||79 %|
|Saturated Fat 33.3g||166 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 539.5mg||166 %|
|Sodium 515.9mg||18 %|
|Potassium 331.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.2g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 35.2g|
|Protein 19.3g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 745
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.