1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pound chicken breasts lightly so they are of even thickness.
2. Pour olive oil in a 13" x 9" baking dish. Lightly dredge the chicken to coat it in oil, the place chicken breasts side by side in the dish.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder. Sprinkle mixture over chicken breasts and rub it in with you hands. Place chicken breasts side by side, making sure they do not overlap.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until juices are clear or a meat thermometer reads 160-170 degrees.
5. Cover with foil and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes while the juices settle before slicing.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (159g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 28 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.1g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 91.3mg||28 %|
|Sodium 103.5mg||4 %|
|Potassium 406.4mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.2g|
|Protein 36.4g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 184
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!