1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut a deep “V” through the tops of each baguette until about a 1/2 inch to the bottom. Partially unstuff the baguettes. Set aside.
3. Place the eggs and cream into a mixing bowl and lightly beat together. Whisk in the remaining ingredients and lightly season with salt and pepper.
4. Divide and pour the mixture into each baguette boat and place onto a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, puffed and set in the center. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, cut and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (461g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 315 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.4g|
|Cholesterol 288.9mg||89 %|
|Sodium 2630.6mg||91 %|
|Potassium 611.7mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 192.7g||57 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 184.4g|
|Protein 56.7g||81 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1312
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!