1) Slice off top of each dinner roll and gently remove some bread until there is a hole large enough to accommodate an egg.
2) Arrange rolls on a baking sheet. Reserve tops.
3) Crack an egg into each roll. Top each egg with some herbs and a bit of cream. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
4) Bake in a 350 degree oven until eggs are set and bread is toasted 20 to 25 minutes.
5) After eggs have cooked for 20 minutes, place bread tops on baking sheet and bake until golden brown. Let sit 5 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (8g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 11 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.2g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 3.4mg||1 %|
|Sodium 2.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 55.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 1.3g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 22
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.