1. Preheat oven to 350 F and a small skillet over medium heat
2. Melt butter in the skillet and add onion and jalapeno. Cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until starting to soften
3. Add the potatoes and garlic and continue cooking for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally
4. Coat the inside of two ramekin dishes with oil and divide the potato mixture between the dishes.
5. Add the potato mixture to the ramekin dishes and top with cheese. Place them in the oven to melt cheese.
6. Baste the eggs in a small covered skillet.
7. Place the eggs carefully on top of the potato and cheese in the ramekin dishes.
8. Serve immediately, being careful of the hot dishes that have just come from the oven.
Don't overcook the eggs! The yolks should still be soft.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (421g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 394 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43.7g||58 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.7g||79 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.3g|
|Cholesterol 1609.5mg||495 %|
|Sodium 752.2mg||26 %|
|Potassium 549.4mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 4.9g|
|Protein 54.3g||78 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 631
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!