1. Pre-heat oven to 400F
2. Cut fish into long filets
3. Mix breadcrumbs, flakes, Parmesan, Italian seasoning and cayenne together in a bowl
4. Beat eggs together in a separate bowl
5. Dip fish in egg mixture, then breadcrumbs. Place pieces on a baking sheet
6. Bake for 15 min, or until golden and crispy
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (439g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 80 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 155.1mg||48 %|
|Sodium 775.9mg||27 %|
|Potassium 1639.5mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.7g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 50.9g|
|Protein 74.5g||106 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 610
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!