1) cut potatoes in 1 inch slices leave skins on
2) mix egg and seasonings
3) combined potatoes and egg white mixture
4) place aluminum foil on baking sheet and coat with olive oil spray.
5) place potato slices on baking sheet ensuring potatoes do not touch each other
6) coat top of potatoes with olive oil spray
7) place in preheated oven @ 400' for 30-40 min
Thicker cut potatoes do not stick to the pan as a thinner cut potato
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (196g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 12 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 604.5mg||21 %|
|Potassium 795.6mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.8g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 31.2g|
|Protein 4.9g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 162
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!