1. Preheat oven to 425F and spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray
2. Crack an egg into each muffin well and pour one to two teaspoons of cream over each egg
3. Season eggs with salt and pepper and top each egg with 1 tablespoon of shredded parmesan cheese
4. Bake for 7 - 12 minutes. Depending on how hard or soft you prefer your eggs
5. Remove from oven, top with more shredded parmesan cheese and serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1225g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1138 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 126.4g||169 %|
|Saturated Fat 41.5g||208 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 47.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16.7g|
|Cholesterol 5098mg||1569 %|
|Sodium 2217.3mg||76 %|
|Potassium 1639.3mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 10.3g|
|Protein 160.6g||229 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1824
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!