1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl combine mayo, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese.
3. Moisten chicken breasts with water and lay on baking sheet.
4. Divide the mayo mixture evenly among the chicken, just spreading it across the top of each piece, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle bread crumbs on each piece of chicken.
6. Return to oven and bake for additional 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear.
7. Tops will be browned and chicken will be incredibly juicy.
8. You can also finish them off under the broiler for a minute or two to get them extra browned on top.
Instead of Lemon Pepper I used Dried Lemon Peels.
I also just added the Italian Bread Crumbs in with the Mayo mixture therefore baking a total of 40 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (41g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.6g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 17.7mg||5 %|
|Sodium 447.7mg||15 %|
|Potassium 36.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.5g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 145
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.