- Preaheat oven at 325 F degrees
- Put ham on rack, fat side up
- Cook at 25 minutes per pound aprox. Once cooked brown at 400F
- Make cuts on the ham like a diamond and brush with the glaze
- mix the rest of ingredients in a blender. Brush the mixture onto the ham.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (48g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 17 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.9g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 11.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 100.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.8g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 41.8g|
|Protein 1.7g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 188
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!