1. In small bowl, stir together sage, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
2. Heat oven to 450F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in shallow large roasting pan in oven 30 to 60 seconds or until hot. Add chicken; bake 10 to 15 minutes or until browned on all sides, turning once or twice.
3. Reduce heat to 350F; sprinkle chicken with 1 tablespoon of the sage mixture. Add eggplant and onion to pan; sprinkle with half of the remaining sage mixture. Add tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers and garlic; sprinkle with remaining sage mixture. Drizzle remaining oil evenly over top.
4. Bake 1 hour or until vegetables are tender, stirring gently after 45 minutes and tipping pan to pool juices in corner; spoon juices over vegetables. (Don't panic if vegetables haven't cooked down, they will in the last 15 minutes) During last 5 minutes, stir in parsley and lemon juice.
5. Serve in shallow bowls with rice. Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Reproduced with permission from Cooking Club of America
I will definitely make this again.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (493g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 89 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.8g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 94.1mg||29 %|
|Sodium 117.6mg||4 %|
|Potassium 1171mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.8g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 11.4g|
|Protein 26.5g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 264
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.