1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Butter a large baking dish; place all ingredients in the dish and stir.
3. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes in preheated oven; if rice is still crispy, add a little water and cook a little longer.
5. Uncover and top with parmesan.
I buy low sodium broth, low sodium soup and omit the salt and it comes out tasty but not tongue-pickling.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (789g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 81 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 20.8mg||6 %|
|Sodium 347.6mg||12 %|
|Potassium 1081.3mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 112.9g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.4g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 100.6g|
|Protein 12.3g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 568
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!