1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
2. Mix ground beef with rice, 1/2 cup of water, chopped onion, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
3. Shape porcupine ground beef mixture by tablespoon into 1 1/2 inch balls and place into ungreased 9x13 baking dish.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the porcupine meatballs.
5. Bake in oven covered for about 45 minutes. Uncover and bake porcupine meatballs 15 to 20 minutes longer.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (404g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 157 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.5g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 110.6mg||34 %|
|Sodium 1633.3mg||56 %|
|Potassium 974.2mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 36.6g|
|Protein 38.4g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 476
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!