1) Boil eggs in water on high.
2) Fry bacon until crispy.
3) Lower heat to low and cook for 1 minute.
4) Remove from heat and let it sit for 14 minutes.
5) Chop up bacon and chives.
6) Add bacon, chives, salt and pepper (Filling).
7) Wash in cold water for 1 minute.
8) Remove shells and slice in half lengthwise.
9) Remove yolks and add to filling.
10) Add back filling to eggs.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (285g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 150 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.7g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 32.5mg||10 %|
|Sodium 514.9mg||18 %|
|Potassium 451.7mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 12.4g|
|Protein 11.6g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 247
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!