1. In a large skillet, saute onion and green bell pepper in butter until tender.
2. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, and oregano.
3. Add ground beef or turkey.
4. Simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
5. Place 1/2 the spaghetti in a greased 13"x9"x2" baking dish.
6. Top with half of the vegetable mixture.
7. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheddar cheese.
8. Repeat layers.
9. Mix the soup and water until smooth, then pour over the casserole.
10. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
11. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (191g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 147 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.3g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 48.1mg||15 %|
|Sodium 460.7mg||16 %|
|Potassium 343.9mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 8.6g|
|Protein 14.1g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 241
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.