1. Coat a heavy bottom saute pan lightly with olive oil. Add the ginger and garlic; saute until fragrant.
2. Add the ground turkey and cook completely.
3. Remove mixture from pan and let drain on paper towels.
4. Add the sesame seed oil, cabbage, carrots, and green bell pepper. Saute until for about 2 minutes. I like to add a little water to help de-glaze the pan.
5. Mix the cooked turkey with the cabbage mixture and set aside until ready to use.
6. Brush the spring roll wrapper with water and add about 2 tbsp of meat mixture on the diagonal of the spring roll wrapper.
7. Fold over the corners and roll wrapper up. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Lightly spray with olive oil and place in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until golden. Serve with plum sauce.
1. Add all ingredients into a heavy sauce pan. Bring to a boil while stirring. from heat and serve as desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (210g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 28 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.1g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 16mg||5 %|
|Sodium 131.3mg||5 %|
|Potassium 346.1mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 45.9g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 254
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!