1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees
2. Melt butter and mix with rosemary and thyme
3. Rub mixture under breast skin
4. Salt and pepper outside of turkey
5. Bake in covered roasting pan for 20 minutes
6. Decrease heat to 250 degrees
7. Cook for 20 min per lb (no basting required)
8. Cook until internal temp of breast is 175 degrees
9. Rest uncovered for 20 minutes prior to serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (490g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1066 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 118.4g||158 %|
|Saturated Fat 65.9g||329 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 32.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.3g|
|Cholesterol 557.7mg||172 %|
|Sodium 4359.6mg||150 %|
|Potassium 791.9mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 73.9g||106 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1367
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!