1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat. Add onions; saute until tender. Drain off fat and add spaghetti sauce; simmer for about 15 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. In a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish, place about half of the pasta; top with a layer of provolone and mozzarella cheese slices. Spread on a layer of half the spaghetti sauce mixture and sour cream.
5. Cover with remaining pasta, cheese and sauce; sprinkle a layer of Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
6. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until cheese and sauce are bubbly; serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (418g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 489 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 54.3g||72 %|
|Saturated Fat 25g||125 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 158.9mg||49 %|
|Sodium 1094mg||38 %|
|Potassium 841.8mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.7g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 28.7g|
|Protein 39.5g||56 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 788
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.