* Preheat oven to 350.
* Prepare ziti as label directs; drain; set aside.
* Cook ground beef until well browned; remove from heat.
* Stir in ricotta, next 5 ingredients and half of the spaghetti sauce until well mixed. Add ziti and toss gently to coat well.
* Spoon mixture into 13x9 baking pan; pour remaining spaghetti sauce evenly over ziti mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
* Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (346g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 207 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 118.9mg||37 %|
|Sodium 929.4mg||32 %|
|Potassium 841.3mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.2g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 51.3g|
|Protein 33.2g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 568
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!