1. Mix together baking powder and the flower in a small bowl. Put aside.
2. In a bowl scramble the eggs and mix in 125 gr melted butter, cinnamon, walnuts and 2 tbs sugar. Add in the flour mixture and stir.
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C (350 Fahrenheit).
2. Grease a pan 25x40 cm. Start arranging the pastry sheets one by one in the pan. Sprinkle melted butter after each sheet and spread stuffing after each 4-5 sheet. Cut the pastry to squares and then cut each square to half.
3. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
4. Heat 125 grams butter to boiling temperature and pour over the baked pastry. Cool before adding the syrup (app. 1 hour)
1. Mix in a pot 2 cups sugar with 3 cups tap water. Add in the vanilla extract and bring to boil.
2. Pour the hot syrup over the cool pastry.
For better taste, allow the pastry to stay for 4-5 hours before consumption
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (113g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 326 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.2g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g||62 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8g|
|Cholesterol 36.3mg||11 %|
|Sodium 191.3mg||7 %|
|Potassium 135.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.3g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 49g|
|Protein 7.2g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 545
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!