Mix ingredience in mixing bowl then divide mixture into 3 equal parts.
1) Unfold Fillo & cut in half; separate into 4 equal parts.
2) Lay 1/4 of Fillo on greased 9x13 cookie sheet.
3) Spread about 6 tablespoons worth of (melted) butter over filo.
4) Sprinkle 1/3 of sugar/cinnamon nut mixture over butter layer.
5) Lay another 1/4 of Fillo over the mixture & continue butter, mixture, fillo so you end with Fillo on top.
****IMPORTANT STEP: Make sure to do step 6 before proceeding to step 7. ****
6) Carefully cut into squares or diamond shape with knife. About 48 pieces.
7) After it is cut pour remaining butter over everything.
8) Bake 325° for 50-55 minutes. Should be golden brown.
9) Pour syrup over baklava as soon as it is removed from oven. Use enough syrup to cover each piece. (Not necessary to use all syrup)
10) Use fork or small spatula to remove pieces from cookie tray. Place each piece in a paper baking cup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (63g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10|
|Calories from Fat: 100 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.1g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 102.2mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.1g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 35.5g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 252
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!