1. Rinse mushrooms; drain and pat dry.
2. Season the flour with salt and pepper and dredge the chicken breasts in the mixture. Shake off excess flour.
3. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and cook the chicken breasts until nicely browned on one side, about 3 min over moderately high heat. Add the garlic cloves.
4. Turn the chicken pieces and scatter the mushrooms over all. Continue cooking, shaking the skillet and redistributing the mushrooms so that they cook evenly. Cook about 3 minutes and add the balsamic vinegar and broth. Add the thyme.
5. Cover closely and cook over moderately low heat 10 minutes. Turn the pieces occasionally as they cook.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (659g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 468 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52g||69 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g||72 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11g|
|Cholesterol 366.9mg||113 %|
|Sodium 958.8mg||33 %|
|Potassium 1504.3mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 9.7g|
|Protein 115.1g||164 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 999
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!