1. Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, balsamic and mustard.
3.. Heat the butter over medium heat in a large non-stick skillet or well seasoned cast iron skillet. Allow the butter to foam and brown slightly. Swirl butter to coat the pan.
4. Dredge each porch chop through the flour mixture on all sides and then place Let them cook undisturbed for about 3 minutes.
5. Flip the chops over; they should be golden grown. Pour half the balsamic sauce on the pork chops and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Flip once more and pour the remaining sauce on the pork chops. Cover with lid and cook on low for 2-4 more minutes.
6. Remove to a plate and pour any pan juices over the meat. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (184g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 10.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 288.3mg||10 %|
|Potassium 25.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 21.9g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 122
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!